1962C010Regular price $0.00
Contact us for a free needs analysis, pricing and information.
The Canon Colorado 1650 with Canon FLXfinish technology allows print providers to be more productive and cost-effective with their large format roll printing applications. Produce more output in less time at a lower cost through innovative Canon UVgel technology.
Here’s how PSPs can significantly lower operating costs and increase profits:
- Extremely low ink usage
- Unattended production enables significant labor savings
- Produce more in less time without sacrificing quality
- One machine with two finishes without the need to change ink or media
- Reduce rework/overwork with highly accurate color and geometric consistency
The Colorado 1650 works with a new version of Canon UVgel ink, formulated for maximum flexibility by increasing the ‘stretchability’ of each cured ink droplet. In addition, Canon FLXfinish technology, a new approach to LED curing allows the user to choose between matte or gloss modes for each individual print to achieve different finishes, removing the need to change inks or media.
Canon FLXfinish technology expands application capabilities with options for more porous media, including uncoated papers, as well as soft signage materials such as polyester textiles and silicon edged graphics.
- Breakthrough productivity - Shorten lead-times with consistently fast output speeds and rapid job turnaround. Two media roll with online switching, and ink refill-while-printing empower non-stop printing for unmatched productivity.
- Never seen before automation - No need to babysit your printer. Rely on incessant nozzle monitoring, convenient automated printhead maintenance, automated media feed and the unique roll winding option.
- Lower operational costs - Improve the bottom line with reduced ink usage, low service cost and choosing cost efficient media. Free up valuable operator time thanks to the unsurpassed automation.
- One printer. Two finishes - Wow your customers with glossy banners that stand out from the crowd or wallpaper with the right luxurious finish and brilliant colors, all printed all on one device. No need to change inks or media!
- Unrivalled versatility - Expand your business with durable quality prints on a variety of media, including SAV's, polyester textiles, heat-sensitive materials and plain paper. The new inks are designed for high performance in applications where prints need to be folded, wrapped or bent.