PlotWave 5000 / 5500
4268C001-5000Regular price $22,925.00 Sale price $15,645.00 Save $7,280.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pricing includes Product License, Accessory Kit, Scanner Express IV Activation License 1 for models with a scanner, Adobe PS/PDF License, Top Cover for printer only models without a scanner and Front Covers for 2 roll models.
Large Format Technical Document Management with Advanced Security Options
- Canon PlotWave 5000 / 5500 is a highly configurable 2 or 4 roll printer and copier with optional integrated 600 dpi color/mono scanner.
- Large format printing system available in a space saving single-footprint design.
- The top delivery tray incorporates air separation technology and neatly collates and stacks up to 100 E-size plots.
- Standardized security features, including AES 256 data encryption, secure boot, and Access Management user authentication enabled.
FAST AND EASY WITH CLEARCONNECT PANEL
- Touchscreen with multitouch gestures for tablet/ smartphone-like interaction.
- Easily control printer and scanner/copier with your fingertips using the simple screen movements.
- Swipe, spread, and zoom in on details of a drawing.
- Live Preview function to confirm documents are correctly scanned to help avoid errors.
NEAT DOCUMENT DELIVERY
- Integrated Top Delivery Tray neatly stacks and collates up to 100 E-size/A0 plots.
- Air separation technology helps prevent large documents from cascading onto the floor like conventional top stackers.
- Optional Stacker Select provides additional 400-sheet (E-size/A0) capacity.
GET BETTER COPY AND COLOR SCANNING RESULTS
- Image Logic technology automatically compensates for heavily folded/wrinkled and dark background originals to produce superior results.
- Originals are inserted face-up and width of original is detected automatically.
- Create 1-touch Scan Templates to capture commonly used settings or to require standardized departmental scan settings.
INSTANT PRODUCTIVITY WITH RADIANT FUSING TECHNOLOGY
- Get instant startup and use half the energy of comparable systems.
- Fast first printout from cold sleep to print-in-hand in less than 40 seconds.
- Helps increase productivity even more with the second media drawer option (4 rolls total) for multiple width rolls or longer unattended printing.
EFFORTLESS ROLL CHANGING
- Up to 650-foot roll length for maximum efficiency.
- Built-in roll loading station in each drawer.
- Media is auto-fed into the printer and roll width is auto-detected, then displayed on the ClearConnect touchscreen display.
RELIABLE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Take advantage of superb print quality with high-resolution Pico Printing at 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Award-winning industrial design with robust and durable materials.
- Extensively used areas of the printer are fabricated out of metal for commercial duty.
- This system has the low sound levels and heat compared to conventional fusing systems which operate on heat and pressure rollers and fans.
- Can be located and operated within workgroup environments.
- Closed toner system is easy to refill with no clumsy toner cartridges to unscrew or spill; Toner can be added while printing.
PRODUCTIVE AND SECURE POWERSYNC CONTROLLER
- Get the power to handle large and complex technical documents thanks to the productive POWERsync controller.
- Concurrency; Scan and copy while printing.
- Help protect confidential information with the latest security and protection features supported by Microsoft Windows 10 LTSC IoT Enterprise.
- The open interface of the POWERsync controller also enables the printer to embed software such as uniFLOW.
- This system is designed to make it easier to prepare, produce, and manage complex technical documents and sets of drawings.
- Advanced tools make it easy to get documents where you need them, when you need them.