PlotWave 5000 / 5500
4268C001-5000Regular price $25,814.00 Sale price $16,815.00 Save $8,999.00
Pricing includes Product License, Accessory Kit, Scanner Express IV Activation License 1 for models with a scanner, Adobe PS/PDF License, Top Cover for printer only models without a scanner and Front Covers for 2 roll models.
Large Format Technical Document Management with Advanced Security Options
- Canon PlotWave 5000 / 5500 is a highly configurable 2 or 4 roll printer and copier with optional integrated 600 dpi color/mono scanner.
- Large format printing system available in a space saving single-footprint design.
- The top delivery tray incorporates air separation technology and neatly collates and stacks up to 100 E-size plots.
- Standardized security features, including AES 256 data encryption, secure boot, and Access Management user authentication enabled.
FAST AND EASY WITH CLEARCONNECT PANEL
- Touchscreen with multitouch gestures for tablet/ smartphone-like interaction.
- Easily control printer and scanner/copier with your fingertips using the simple screen movements.
- Swipe, spread, and zoom in on details of a drawing.
- Live Preview function to confirm documents are correctly scanned to help avoid errors.
NEAT DOCUMENT DELIVERY
- Integrated Top Delivery Tray neatly stacks and collates up to 100 E-size/A0 plots.
- Air separation technology helps prevent large documents from cascading onto the floor like conventional top stackers.
- Optional Stacker Select provides additional 400-sheet (E-size/A0) capacity.
GET BETTER COPY AND COLOR SCANNING RESULTS
- Image Logic technology automatically compensates for heavily folded/wrinkled and dark background originals to produce superior results.
- Originals are inserted face-up and width of original is detected automatically.
- Create 1-touch Scan Templates to capture commonly used settings or to require standardized departmental scan settings.
INSTANT PRODUCTIVITY WITH RADIANT FUSING TECHNOLOGY
- Get instant startup and use half the energy of comparable systems.
- Fast first printout from cold sleep to print-in-hand in less than 40 seconds.
- Helps increase productivity even more with the second media drawer option (4 rolls total) for multiple width rolls or longer unattended printing.
EFFORTLESS ROLL CHANGING
- Up to 650-foot roll length for maximum efficiency.
- Built-in roll loading station in each drawer.
- Media is auto-fed into the printer and roll width is auto-detected, then displayed on the ClearConnect touchscreen display.
RELIABLE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Take advantage of superb print quality with high-resolution Pico Printing at 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Award-winning industrial design with robust and durable materials.
- Extensively used areas of the printer are fabricated out of metal for commercial duty.
- This system has the low sound levels and heat compared to conventional fusing systems which operate on heat and pressure rollers and fans.
- Can be located and operated within workgroup environments.
- Closed toner system is easy to refill with no clumsy toner cartridges to unscrew or spill; Toner can be added while printing.
PRODUCTIVE AND SECURE POWERSYNC CONTROLLER
- Get the power to handle large and complex technical documents thanks to the productive POWERsync controller.
- Concurrency; Scan and copy while printing.
- Help protect confidential information with the latest security and protection features supported by Microsoft Windows 10 LTSC IoT Enterprise.
- The open interface of the POWERsync controller also enables the printer to embed software such as uniFLOW.
- This system is designed to make it easier to prepare, produce, and manage complex technical documents and sets of drawings.
- Advanced tools make it easy to get documents where you need them, when you need them.
Click here to apply for printer leasing.
Get a custom quote on plotters and printers!
DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF, PlotWave and ColorWave printers and Contex scanners
Free shipping for standard dock-to-dock deliveries. Limited access facilities may incur additional freight fees. Lift gate and/or residential deliveries are available at an additional charge. Installation available.
Colorado and Arizona models, roll holders and stands
Shipping additional. Installation available.
Supply orders: Paper/media only
$5.95 flat-rate shipping for orders up to $150; Free shipping $150 and up* via USPS Priority Mail, FedEx or UPS ground. We reserve the right to select the carrier of our choice. Overnight and expedited shipping available at additional costs.
Supply orders: Ink, toner, maintenance cartridges, printheads, cutting blades (NOT including paper/media)
$15.95 flat-rate shipping for orders up to $150; $9.95 shipping on $150 and up via USPS Priority Mail, FedEx or UPS ground. We reserve the right to select the carrier of our choice. Overnight and expedited shipping available at additional costs.
*Free shipping in the lower 48 states.
Shipping and insurance costs for used equipment responsibility of purchaser.
Orders processed within 1-2 business days and normally shipped within 1-2 business days on imagePROGRAF models and within 6-10 business days on PlotWave, ColorWave, Colorado and Arizona models and Contex scanners. Supply item orders usually processed same day if in by 12pm CST and shipped within 24 hours.
Canon imagePROGRAF TA, TM, PRO, GP Series and Colorado and Arizona Series have a one year on-site warranty. imagePROGRAF TX, TZ, PlotWave and ColorWave models have a 90 day on-site warranty. Extended warranties available.
Warranty coverage may vary on used equipment.